This is a bench top apparatus for studying and measurement of liquid under hydrostatic conditions using manometers.
The apparatus consists of a transparent tank connected to various types of manometers and other measuring devices for measurement of level, pressure and differential pressure.
- Head of liquid in manometer.
- Measurement of liquid level using scale with parallax principles.
- Liquid surface in tubes of different diameters.
- Measurement of change in liquid level using Vernier hook and point gauge.
- Measurement small change of liquid level using micromanometer.
- Measurement of differential pressure by single manometer.
- Measurement of small differential pressure using inclined manometer.
- Measurement of liquid differential pressure using inverted U-tube.
- Measurement of gas differential pressure using U-tube.
- Sensitivity of U-tube manometer due to liquid density.
- Pressure drop of fluid flow in pipe.
- Effect on trapped air on manometer accuracy.
|Main reservoir tube||:||100 mm inside diameter|
|Manometer tubes||:||8 mm inside diameter.|
|- 1 ea. U-tube.|
|- 1 ea. inverted U-tube.|
|- 2 ea. vertical tubes.|
|- 1 ea. vertical tubes with different cross section.|
|- 1 ea. twin tube inclined manometer.|
|- 1 ea. tube lid.|
|- 1 ea. gas bubble micro-manometer.|
|- 1 ea. syringe.|
|- 1 ea. hook and point gauge.|
|Net (unpacked) shipping dimensions WxLxH||:||70 x 67 x 90 cm.|
|Net weight||:||Approx. 17 kg.|