This is a test bed for a single cylinder gasoline or diesel engine with computer control.
The engine is connected to a dynamometer on the test bed by a coupling with a safety guard. A fuel tank with a fuel flow and an air flow measuring instruments are on a stand next to the engine.
Data display, analysis, and operation control are by computer (separately supplied).
The dynamometer requires outside water supply for cooling.
- Torque vs engine speed at various throttle setting.
- Engine brake horsepower and efficiency vs speed
- Specific fuel consumption
- Air/fuel ratio
- Volumetric efficiency
|. Dynamometer||: Water brake absorber.|
|- Maximum Torque||: At 2500 rpm. over 110 Nm.|
|- Maximum Speed||: 8000 rpm.|
|.Engine||: Gasoline engine with 3.7 kW, or as required.|
|.Sensors with digital display||: Dynamometer torque|
|: Engine speed|
|: Fuel flow rate|
|: Differential pressure (for air box with pulse reducer and orifice plate for measuring air flow rate)|
|: Temperatures for absorber water outlet, ambient air, and exhaust gas.|
|.Control||: Engine throttle and dynamometer load.|
|.Computer interface unit, and software for data display, analysis, and control by computer (separately supplied).|
|. Power supply||: 220 V, 1 Ph, 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
- Additional interchangeable diesel engine.
- P-V diagram set for selected engine.
- Air cooled eddy current absorber instead of water brake absorber.
- MT 502-041 Torque arm with standard weights for torque calibration.
- MT 502-044 Water manometer for differential pressure calibration.