This is part of MM 500 Mechanical Engineering Test Series which provides sets of various experiments on MM 500-100 Basic Panel (separately supplied) to study or demonstrate specific engineering principles. The set is supplied in plastics box.
Coil spring(s) are attached to the test frame and load is applied to the spring(s). Spring extension is measured by a vernier.
- Hook’s law for spring compression.
- Hook’s law for spring tension.
- Parallel and series spring tests.
- Torsion of spiral spring.
- Spring tester
- springs of different sizes
- stainless steel rule
- load hanger
- weights and plastics box