The tank is a bench top unit designed for a study of mixing of two materials under various conditions.
The unit consists of a mixing tank with removable baffles and a drain valve. An agitator is mounted on top of the tank and is driven by a motor and advanced inverter a gear box. Impeller depth can be adjusted. Instruments are provided for measurement of agitator shaft speed, motor power. Various type of impellers are provided.
- Mixing/flow visualization.
- Power/speed of different impellers.
- Mixing of solid/liquid suspensions.
- Mixing of two immersible liquids.
- Mixing quality vs mixing time.
- Prediction of power for large scale mixers.
- Mixing tank
- Materials : Acrylic.
- Capacity : 25 l.
- Agitator speed : Upto 1350 rpm.
- Impellers : 5 ea., 4 different types and sizes.
- Measuring instruments
- Agitator speed and input power measurement : Advanced inverter.
- Power supply : 220 V 1 Ph 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.