This bench top unit is designed for a study of mixed multi stage process dynamics.
The unit consists of three reactor vessels connected in series. Each reactor has a variable speed agitator. Two reagent vessels, each with a reagent pump and a flow meter, feed the reagents to the first reactor. Piping connection allows the reagents to be fed directly to any reactor. A drain tank under each reactor and a dead time coil are provided.
Conductivity probes are fitted to each reactor for monitoring the process. Instruments are provided for indicating reagent flow rate and conductivity.
- Study of dynamic process for stirred tank reactors in series.
- Influence of flow rate.
- Study of chemical reaction in three tank system.
- Study of time constant using a dead-time coil.
- Reagent tanks : 2 ea.
- Reactor tanks : 3 ea.
- Drain tanks : 3 ea.
- Reagent pumps : 2 ea.
- Agitator : 3 ea, with speed control units.
- Measuring instruments
- Flow : 2 ea, rotameters.
- Speeds : Digital display.
- Conductivity probes : 3 probes with digital display.
- Power supply : 220 V 1 Ph 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.